Photography Tour Varanasi | Photography Tour Agra | India photography holidays
Varanasi and Agra photography tour details:
- The tour package: What's in, out, optional
- Overall climate for the region:
- Cooler November through February, gets much hotter March through October.
- Detailed chart.
- Activity/fitness rating:
- Easy for most averagely fit people.
- Getting there and back:
- The tour starts and concludes in New Delhi, India. It's ideally suited as a precursor or a follow-on tour to one of our main India photography tours.
- Travel documents: Foreigners need a visa to travel to India.
- Travellers' health: Advice for India:
- Non-shooting companions: Very welcome on this tour
- Itinerary will be a fascinating experience even for non-shooters
We include as much as possible in the price of our tours: see the full spec below. But if you're in a hurry right now, it might be simpler to see what you need to budget for in addition to the photo holiday price:
- Not included: Airfares between your home city and Delhi (or from/to wherever you are in India to get to Delhi for the tour).
- Not included: Most of your lunches (returning to the hotel for lunch can eat into shooting and sightseeing time, so lunches tend to be about grabbing a sandwich or whatever you fancy — this is really cheap and tasty fun in India).
- Not included: Stuff you consume or do on your own outside planned group activities
- Not included: Drinks, beverages and snacks
- Not included: Room service, items of personal nature and incidentals, telephone charges, entrance fees not mentioned in the full specification below, video-camera fees, tips, mandatory travel insurance, passport and Indian visa fees.
Tour name Varanasi and Agra India Photography Tour Tour reference T-IN-DVA-4D3N Countries of travel India Tour price Around £950 sharing twin room, £1,150 single room (prices quoted in any other currency are pegged to these GBP prices and are for guidance only. Prices are per person, vary according to date and group size, and exclude international flights.) Duration 4 days 3 nights Start date and time Advised closer to date of departure. Start point Reception of your central Delhi hotel. End date and time Advised closer to date of departure. End point At New Delhi (at your onward Delhi hotel or the airport). Included air travel Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi, economy class. Please note that we have no control over ticket prices, which fluctuate considerably on this route, and if the price we are offered at time of booking is significantly higher than we anticipate, we will request a supplementary payment from you. Included railway travel Delhi-Agra-Delhi, 1st Class Air Conditioned or best available Included road travel Private air-conditioned vehicle Accommodation Hotel (3 nights) on a twin-share basis (unless the single option is taken); Class: Small, private 3★ or similar hotels. Included meals Breakfasts and dinners. Included rides, excursions, encounters and cultural events As per itinerary. Included transfers All airport and railway station transfers during the tour programme are included. Included entrance and camera fees For one still camera only, wherever applicable. All entrance fees to monuments, temples and museums included where applicable. Tour leader and guides Your Shoot Director will accompany the trip throughout and ensure smooth running. At certain destinations, a local English-speaking tour guide is included. Shoot Director The services of a professional English-speaking photographer are included in the price. The photographer will provide you with photography instruction and guidance throughout the tour. Inclusions Items and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary and also mentioned above are included. Items and activities mentioned in the tour itinerary and not mentioned above are not included. These items and activities will typically be free of charge or at nominal cost. Exclusions Optional activities; Anything not mentioned in this Full Specification. Please see our Booking Conditions, which form part of this Specification. Notes Important: The Tour Itinerary outlines a target plan for the duration of the tour, and we've worked hard to make these planned opportunities happen. However, the Shoot Director may vary the tour itinerary as he or she sees fit. All times and times of day are approximate and subject to change.